The American Youth Basketball Tour (AYBT) is all about improving your game. And no player can improve if they don’t play. That’s our philosophy, and that’s why we offer a competitive program that gives everyone a chance to play and to get better as a result.
So don’t let your guard down, because everyone is looking to play at their best in AYBT.
Quick Facts about the American Youth Basketball Tour
- We’re a summer, grade-based youth basketball organization for boys and girls.
- Between 1,000 and 3,000 boys and girls basketball teams will play in AYBT tournaments across the nation each summer.
- We host 5-on-5 youth basketball eventsÂ called District Series Events (DSEs) throughout the Midwest and East Coast.
- DSEs guarantee each youth basketball team four games in a round robin format and are held on weekends in May through mid-July.
- AYBT summer events culminate in one of three national tournaments, which guarantee seven games (6 on the East Coast) for each team over a four-day period (three days on the East Coast.) All players can attend the national tournament of their choice.